2010年8月22日星期日

baby girls 20100804 treasure studies sweep the floor


Summer,baby girls, what I and son's life is really very rich, also very in addition kind, in other children are being busy studies each kind of interest class time, my son Huang Zun experience life well, as the saying goes: A room does not sweep He Yisao the world. How therefore I do want to teach the son today to sweep the floor! Takes for granted, the son looked that I sweep the floor daily think am very simple, from the very beginning wants to begin, simply not the opportunity which opens the mouth to me,(Related Articlestippy toes baby socks [novel]Dog of product disast), just took the broom to have the mold to have the type, but really must sweep, looks like broom star Mr., takes the broom in airborne to stroll? Obviously, swept from the very beginning compares does not sweep dirtier, for did not attack son's enthusiasm,baby gift, I have not dared to criticize him, how bore the temper to teach him to grasp the broom, then let him sweep slowly again. The final result is also it can be imagined, he was sweeps, but the floor was very dirty, but I praised him, said that he was very fierce, the son was also very happy, and so on daddies went home, but also taking undeserved credit continuously,coach kids shoes, said: I will also do the housework!


没有评论:

发表评论