2010年8月23日星期一

kids toys 20100808 today mothers led me to go to the physical examination


Had eaten this morning just meal, mother gives me to dress neatly, the preparation leads me to go to the hospital physical examination body, because of me immediately on six months. We arrive at the hospital before long the son guaranteed the branch, doctor said: Comes,kids toys, lets me measure the body weight first. Then I sit on the scale, two microcheirias grabbed the arm rest, a while doctor said: Good, the body weight is 9.9 kilograms, measures the height is how many again. Above mother just placed me, I think a little the urgency of urination, called several,(Related Articlesfashion kids clothing Has a look together), mother to be busy at asking when doctor my situation, had not discovered my unusuality,kids shoes, could not hold in really I, released all of a sudden, urinated completely to had just put in clothes, almost splashed doctor who measured the height for me on the body. Mother hurried to doctor saying:Sorry, does not do right by really. Doctor smiled unexpectedly said: Is all right, the child is this, wants to do anything to do anything, this is his freedom. Your son's height will be 67.5cm. these inspections from now on, doctor was open for business the bill saying:Draws blood analyzes. Mother led me to go to the inspection room, a passing through the gate aunt smiled kindly to me, I also smile to her. Mother hugs me to sit in aunt the opposite, sees only aunt to take a sharp point's thing to grip on my finger, one kind of ache's feeling wells up, loves me to cry wah wah to call straight. Before long, mother took doctor who the lab results looked guarantee the branch, doctor is telling mother saying:Your son height is lower than 1 centimeter the average, the body weight is obese, after going back, needs to practice much crawls, do not stand are too many,baby boutique, is disadvantageous to child's growth, the trace element result will have the result next week. My finally physical examination.


没有评论:

发表评论